7.30.2012

About the Open Ceremony of the London Olympics 2012

Hoy os quería hablar de la Open Ceremony de los juegos Olimpicos de Londres 2012 y si os digo la verdad, ¡QUE PASADA! Se podía ver todo el trabajo que habían echo para que saliera todo tan bien, todos los voluntarios (que habían a montones) iban como si fueran uno, la coordinación era admirable, la Reina de Inglaterra con James Bond fue muy gracioso (aunque me he enterado que en España ha habido polémica de esto, cosa que no entiendo porqué en Inglaterra les pareció graciosisimo) y por no hablar del Mr.Bean, no se como lo hace pero siempre me hace reír, me lo pasé muy bien viéndolo. Y también creo que fue muy inteligente la manera que juntaron los cinco aros y me encantó como formaron La Gran Antorcha Olimpica y el significado :)

Today I wanted to talk about the Open Ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic Games and if I tell you the truth of what I thought about it, HOW COOL WAS THAT! You could see all the work that they've done so everything resulted so beautifully, all volunteers (who were a lot) look like one, the coordination was admirable, when the Queen of England was with James Bond was hilarious (although I have aware that in Spain there has been controversy about this, which I do not understand because in England they found it hilarious) and the hilarious Mr. Been, I don't know how he does it but he always makes me laugh, I had a great time watching it. And I think it was very clever the way the five rings got together and I loved how was formed The Great Olympic torch and the meaning that it had :)


Resumen/Summary Open Ceremony London 2012


El gracioso/ The hilarious Rowan Atkinson