12.11.2012

I finally seen the VS Fashion Show 2012!

This is one of the most requested posts I had: to talk about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. I'm so happy I finally got to see it. Wow, it was so good, the models were beautiful as always and the performances of Bruno Mars, Rihanna and Justin Bieber were incredible. I loved when Rhianna walked down the runway, she did it very well, Adriana Lima was impressed, you could see it for her face. I also loves the wings, my favourite are the ones that Lindsay wore because they were big and fluffy and I love the fluffy wings. The themes were so original and I liked a lot every look, there was circus, angels in bloom, calenday girls... and PINK, my favourite part! It's my favourite part of the show because it's fun to see because the models are having a lot of fun when they are walking on the runway and the outfits are always so original, I loved Barbara Palvin's and Cara Delevingne's looks! And this year I even liked the PINK part more because Justin Bieber was singing while they were walking on the runway, what else can I ask for? And Candice, Doutzen, Adriana, Miranda, Behati, Lily and Lindsay were beautiful as always, weird, ha?
So, yes, I loved the show and I can't wait to see with what are they going to surprise us next year, great job!

Este post es uno de los que me habéis pedido más: que hable del Victoria's Secret Fashion Show de este año. Pues estoy contenta porqué finalmente lo he podido ver. Uau, me encantó, las modelos guapísimas como siempre y las actuaciones de Bruno Mars, Rihanna y Justin Bieber fueron increíbles. Me encantó cuando Rihanna desfilo por la pasarela, lo hizo muy bien, hasta Adriana Lima estaba impresionada, se podía ver por su cara. También me encantaron las alas, mis favoritas son las que Lindsay llevaba porque eran grandes y mullidas y me encanta las alas que tienen muchas plumas. Los temas eran muy originales y me gustó mucho cada outfit, el show se dividió en circus, angels in bloom, calendar girls... y PINK, mi parte favorita! Es mi parte favorita del show porque es divertido de ver y también puedes ver que las modelos se lo están pasando muy bien mientras desfilan en la pasarela y los outfits son siempre tan originales, me encantaron los de Barbara Palvin y Cara Delevingne! Y este año incluso me gustó más la parte de PINK porque Justin Bieber estaba cantando mientras desfilaban en la pasarela, ¿qué más puedo pedir? Y Candice, Doutzen, Adriana, Miranda, Behati, Lily y Lindsay tan guapas como siempre, raro, eh?
Así que, sí, me encantó el show y tengo unas ganas de ver con que nos sorprenden el año que viene, buen trabajo!


Justin Bieber


Bruno Mars


Rihanna


Lindsay's fluffy wings


Circus


Candice Swanepoel in Angels in Bloom


Cara Delevingne in PINK


Barbara Palvin in Calendar Girls

PS: Have you seen this fun video of the angels singing Beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber? It's so cool!
PD: Habéis visto este divertido vídeo de los ángeles cantanto Beauty and a Beat de Justin Bieber? Me gusta mucho!



Love,
Julia Coldwell