10.17.2012

Autumn Wishlist

(Before starting the post I wanted to thank you all for visiting my blog, it means a lot ,really, and because thanks to all of you we arrived to 900 visits, hope we arrive to 1000 visits soon !!)
Do you already have your wishlist for this season? I do!! I hope I can buy some of these things soon, lets cross our fingers. 
There are things that you might think: why does she want that if you can only wear it in the summer, and now it's nearly winter? You know loves, I'm quite strange and sometimes I buy winter stuff in the summer and summer stuff in the winter, but I'm proud of it, because a lot of times I find cute things from last season on sale with a good prize ;) I hope you like my wishlist. And I also want to know:
Do you do wishlists? If you do them, what is your favourite thing in your actual wishlist?

(Antes de nada os quería dar las gracias para visitar mi blog porqué gracias a vosotros ya hemos superado las 900 visitas, haber si llegamos a las 1000 visitas pronto!!)
Ya tenéis vuestra wishlist (lista de las cosas que quieres) de esta temporada? Pues yo sí!! Espero poder comprar algunas de estas cosas pronto, crucemos los dedos.
Hay prendas que quizás pensaréis: por qué quiere esto si solo lo puede llevar en verano, y ahora es casi invierno? Sabéis queridos/as lectores/as, soy un poco rarita y por eso a veces compro ropa de invierno en verano y ropa de verano en invierno y muy orgullosa que estoy de hacerlo, porqué muchas veces encuentro prendas monisimas de la temporada pasada en las rebajas por muy buen precio ;) Y bueno que espero que os guste mi wishlist. También quiero saber:
Haces wishlists? Si las haces, cual es tu cosa favorita en tu actual wishlist? 

1.Ray-Ban 2.Current/Elliott 3.Estradeur 4.VJStyle 5.Bardot 6.Superga for the Row


1.Opi 2.American Vintage 3.Charles Philip Shangai 4.Marc Jacobs 5.Mango 6.Romwe

Ohhh! I almost forgot, now you can also follow me in Fashiolista, where there is a list of  the clothes and accessories that I like :)
Ahhh! Casi me olvido, ahora también me puedes seguir en Fashiolista, donde hay una lista con la ropa y complementos que me gustan :)

The END,
Julia Coldwell.