11.29.2012

10 favourite Weheartit photos of the week Nº5

Good night, how are you? Hope you are perfect! This post is of my favourite 10 weheartit photos of this week. Gosh, every day there are more gorgeous photos, I love them, I would love to make pictures like these. All this photos are related to the winter or autumn or cold days, there is one that's related to the summer though, every photo here has something special and has little things that make the photos unique. Remember that if you want to follow me on weheartit and see the photos I heart you just have to click here and then press follow, I follow back everybody. Thanks for the daily support <3

Buenas noches, ¿cómo estáis? Espero que estéis perfectamente! Este post es de mis 10 fotos favoritas de weheartit de esta semana. En serio, cada día hay más fotos preciosas, me encantan, me encantaría hacer fotos como estas. Todas estas fotos están relacionadas con el invierno o el otoño o los días fríos, sin embargo hay una que está relacionado con el verano, cada foto aquí tiene algo especial y tiene pequeñas cosas que hacen que las fotos sean únicas. Recuerda que si quieres seguirme en weheartit y ver las fotos que me gustan sólo tienes que hacer clic aquí y luego dale click a follow o a sigue (depende del idioma), sigo de vuelta a todo el mundo. Gracias por el apoyo diario <3










LOVE,
Julia Coldwell