10.04.2012

Busy Day + Top Fashion Weeks Are Finishing

I know that I don't usually post entries so late but today it was a busy day. I started high school two weeks ago and tomorrow we've already have an exam, it's so crazy!! Anyway here there is my post as I promise.
This week is Paris Fashion Week and when this finishes, the top Fashion Weeks (New York, London, Milan and Paris) of this season will finish. And like millions of girls one of my dreams is to go there someday so I'll cross my fingers, I'll work hard and I'll wait. Going back to the subject of the post, I thought it will be cool that in this post I'll show you my favourite photos of the runways, street styles... that I liked the most of the Top Fashion Weeks, hope you enjoy it!!

Se que no no acostumbro a hacer posts tan tarde pero hoy a sido un día movidito. Empecé el curso hace dos semanas y mañana ya tenemos un examen, es de locos!! Y bueno, como os prometí, aquí está la entrada.
Esta semana es la Fashion Week de París y cuando esta termine, las top Fashion Weeks (New York, London, Milan and Paris) de esta temporada habrán terminado. Y como millones de chicas uno de mis sueños es ir a una de ellas algún día así que cruzaré mis dedos, trabajaré duro y esperaré. Volviendo al tema del post, he pensado que sería bonito de que en esta entrada os enseñase mis fotos favoritas de los desfiles, street styles... que me han gustado más de todas las Top Fashion Weeks, espero que os guste!!

NEW YORK

Marc Jacobs

Ralph Lauren

 Elie Saab

Alexander Wang

Olivia Palermo




LONDON

Burberry Prorsum

Temperley

Preen

Philip Treacy

Alexa Chung

Poppy Delevingne





In tomorrow's post I'll do it of Milan and Paris, I didn't do it in this one because if not it will be so long!!
Para que no se hiciera muy larga al entrada en el post de mañana ya lo haré de Milan y Paris.

Photos: Fabsugar, yahoo, vogue, vanityfair, fashionmagazine.

JuliaC.