10.05.2012

Milan, Paris

This is the continuation of Yesterday's post so in this one I'm going to show you my favourite photos of the runways, street styles... of Milan and Paris' Fashion Weeks. Oh! I nearly forgot, today has finished the Paris Fashion Week, what did think about it? I hope you like my selection of photosand if this is the case, tell me in the comments!!

Este post es la continuación del post de ayer así que en este os enseñaré mis fotos favoritas de los desfiles, street styles... the las Fashion Weeks de Milan y Paris. Por cierto hoy ya a terminado la Fashion Week de Paris, ¿qué os ha parecido? Espero que os guste mi selección de fotos y si este es el caso dímelo en los comentarios!!

MILAN

Dolce & Gabbana

Gucci

Prada

Emporio Armani


Anna Dello Russo

Cara Delevingne


PARIS

Chanel

Alexander McQueen

 Chloé

Isabel Marant




Photos: Guardian, Glamour, Fashionista, Fashionologie, Yahoo.

Julia C.