11.03.2012

New in (Birthday presents and other things)

Hello! How are you? I hope you are all perfectly! Yesterday someone asked me: Now that you are fourteen years old, are you going to change the name of your blog to Ailuj Fourteen? 
No, I'm not going to change it, Ailuj Thirteen is going to be the name forever because the I will always remember how old was I when I started the blog :) 
So this are the presents and other things I or my friends and family bought. I'm so happy because I finally have my slippers, they are in this colour because they weren't any green ones left :(, anyway I love them, you'll see me a lot of times with the slippers on. I love all the presents and all the things I bought! Anyway I still have to go to buy some things, you'll see them very soon in the blog. So tell me in the comments what's you favourite accessories or clothe :)
PS: Now you can follow me on Instagram @juliacoldwells

Hola! ¿Cómo estáis? Espero que estéis perfectamente! Ayer alguien me preguntó: Ahora que tienes catorce años, cambiarás el nombre de tu blog a Ailuj Fourteen?
No, no lo cambiaré, Ailuj Thirteen será el nombre de este blog para siempre porqué así siempre me recordaré de cuantos años tenía cuando empecé el blog :)
Pues estos son los regalos y otras cosas que yo o mis amigos o familia han comprado. Estoy muy feliz porqué finalmente tengo unos slippers, son de este color porqué no quedaba ninguno de color verde :(, igualmente me encantan, me veréis mucho con ellos puestos. Me encantan todos los regalos y todas las cosas que he comprado! Aun tengo que comprar unas cosillas, ya las veréis en breve en el blog. En los comentarios decidme cual es tu prenda o accesorio favorito :)
PD: Ahora me podéis seguir en Instagram @juliacoldwells


They were a present and I don't know were are they from :)

Estas bailarinas eran un regalo y no sé de donde son :)


Suite Blanco


Zara Trafaluc


Zara Trafaluc


Zara Trafaluc


Mango


Mango

And this is the colour of my nails right now, I love it!

Y este es el color que tengo ahora mismo en mis uñas, ¡me encanta!


Love,
Julia Coldwell