12.23.2012

Christmas Inspiration

Sorry for not posting anything for some days, the reason why I didn't post is because this week was my last week of exams before the holidays so I had to study a lot and I didn't check any of my social networks but here I am again, now that is Christmas I'll have so much time so I'll do a lot of posts and videos, because I thought I'm going to do a video with all the clothes I bought.
In this post I'll show you some Christmas inspiration, all the photos are from weheartit or tumblr. Remember you can follow me in weheartit (to follow me click here).


Lo siento por no publicar nada durante unos días, la razón por la que no publiqué esta semana es porque esta semana fue mi última semana de exámenes antes de las vacaciones, así que tuve que estudiar mucho y no tuve tiempo ni de mirar cualquiera de mis redes sociales, pero aquí estoy de nuevo, ahora que es Navidad voy a tener mucho tiempo libre así que voy a hacer un montón de posts y vídeos porque he pensado que haré un vídeo con toda la ropa que he comprado.
En este post os voy a mostrar un poco de inspiración navideña, todas las fotos son de weheartit o tumblr. Recuerda que puedes seguirme en weheartit (para seguir me haz clic aquí).











Love,
Julia Coldwell