9.07.2015

The only jacket you will need this Autumn

Jackets are my favourite clothing piece of all, if it were for me, I would only buy cool jackets and then just wear a white t-shirt, jeans and a nice pair of shoes. I always want to buy new ones but my mum has banned me from buying any, even with my own money, because ''I have too many''- I really don't have that many. If I'm honest, I can understand her a little because jackets and coats are usually the most expensive pieces in shops. She always says: ''You should buy more shirts and t-shirts, Julia!'', but I'm never that attracted to them, unless they have a really interesting detail or graphic.

You can't deny me that a cool jacket can make a ''You look ok...'' outfit to a ''Dang, you look good!'' outfit. Am I right?

My all time favourite style of jacket is the biker jacket (also known as the ''perfecto'' jacket) and I really think that if there is a piece of clothing you should invest in, it definitely has to be this one, you won't be disappointed.

It's a timeless shape that comes back every single season, it's really versatile and comes in a huge variety of fabrics, colours and finishes, depending in the material it can make your outfit look super sophisticated (suede) or very edgy (leather). That's why in the selection I've gathered for you Today includes variations within the style, which can maybe adapt better to your personal style. I've also included cheap and expensive options so whatever your budget is, you can still afford one.

Here you have my picks...

the biker jacket


Acne Studios motorcycle biker jacket
€895 - tradesy.com


River Island faux fur collar jacket
€145 - riverisland.com


Zara suede leather jacket
€135 - zara.com


MANGO short jacket
€125 - johnlewis.com


MANGO long sleeve jacket
€82 - johnlewis.com


H M leather moto jacket
€27 - hm.com


What is your favourite clothing piece? I would love to know.