9.09.2015

The Weekly Street Style Inspiration

If you've been reading my blog for a while you would know how much I love street style, it is where I get most of my inspiration for my outfits - in addition to Instagram and my beloved fashion blogs. What I like about street style is that you can see how people wear the latest trends in so many different ways, according to their personal style.

As back to school is just around the corner (or maybe you have already started), I decided to gather the finest selection of street style inspiration of the week, so if you are stressing about thinking what the heck are you going to wear for school (or life in general), because you've been wearing PJs and sweatpants all summer and you don't remember what clothes even are (by the way, I can totally relate to you), in this post you'll find some inspiration to look dang good. I'll try to make this a weekly post, so each week you will have new inspiration to play with.

Remember that this is just inspiration, you should never try to copy an entire outfit, these are just ideas which you should then adapt to your personal style.









(Photos from here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here)