3.21.2013

Candice Swanepoel on the cover of Vogue Spain

Hello lovely readers! How are you today? Hope you are very good. I'm so happy with Vogue Spain, last month Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was on its cover and now Candice Swanepoel, two of my favourite models on the cover of my favourite magazine, now we only need that Cara Delevingne (my favourite model of all ) is on next month's cover, but I guess it's not so easy. So what can I say, Candice Swanepoel, gorgeous as always, I really can't wait to buy the magazine. I've seen the making of video and some photos and they are really amazing, the photographer is Mariano Vivanco. The photo of the cover it's my favourite because she looks like a model of the 90's, it's so fresh and she looks incredibly beautiful in this natural look. In the photos Candice shows us how to wear the hottest trend for this spring and summer: Crop Tops, she styles them in a 90's sexy looks, I really like them. So I hope you like this post, I'm also leaving you here some of the photos, much love, bye!

¡Hola queridos lectores! ¿Cómo estáis hoy? Espero que estéis muy bien. Estoy muy contenta con Vogue España, el mes pasado Rosie Huntington-Whiteley estaba en su portada y ahora Candice Swanepoel, dos de mis modelos favoritos en la portada de mi revista favorita, ahora sólo tenemos que Cara Delevingne (mi modelo favorito de todas ) esté en la portada del mes que viene, pero creo que no es tan fácil. Así que, ¿qué puedo decir, Candice Swanepoel?, hermosa como siempre, realmente no puedo esperar para comprar la revista. He visto el video del making of  y algunas fotos y son realmente increíbles, el fotógrafo es Mariano Vivanco. La foto de la portada es mi favorita porque parece una modelo de los años 90, se ve increíblemente preciosa en este look natural. En las fotos Candice nos muestra cómo usar la tendencia que pisa más fuerte para esta primavera y verano: los crop tops, ella los estila en un outfit sexy del estilo de los 90, y me gusta mucho. Así que espero que os guste este post, también os dejo aquí algunas de las fotos, mucho amor, bye!









(All the photos belong to Vogue Spain)