3.04.2013

Get the look: Olivia Palermo (II)

Hello lovely readers! How are you today? I hope you are very good. So this is Get the look post and if you been following my blog for a while, you will know I do a lot of this posts, I don't know if you get tired of them but I love doing them. Today's outfit is of the beautiful it-girl Olivia Palermo, as always wearing a chic perfect outfit, you can wear it in a formal lunch or dinner or for going shopping. Do you like this outfit? Tell me what you think in the comments. Much love, bye!

¡Hola queridos lectores! ¿Cómo estáis hoy? Espero que estéis muy bien. Así que este es un post de Get the look y si habéis seguido mi blog por un tiempo, sabréis que hago un montón de este tipo de post, no sé si os cansáis de ellos, pero me encanta hacerlos. El outfit de hoy es de la hermosa it-girl Olivia Palermo, como siempre lleva un outfit chic perfecto, lo puedes llevar perfectamente en una comida o cena  formal o para ir de compras. ¿Os gusta este look? Decidme lo que os parece en los comentarios. Mucho amor, bye!

Get the look: Olivia Palermo 2