3.03.2013

PFW: Chloé Fall/Winter 2013/14

Hello lovely people! How are you today? Hope you are very good. Today the Chloé Fall/Winter fashion show in Paris Fashion Week took place. In this fashion show what we've seen the most are oversized coats and capes and skirts and trousers of leather. Sporty dresses and dots in semitransparent fabrics have also had and important roll in this fashion show. When I first saw the photos of the fashion show I thought it was a mix of Victoria Beckham's and Stella McCartney's last season collection, because there are a lot of clothes that made me think of their collection, I don't know, do you think the same as me?
I have to say I was quite surprised with all the collection because I'm used to the Chloé chic and girly clothes with the pink, cream and champagne colours, so when I saw that navy blue, black and grey where the main colours in the collection I was a little confused. I was even more surprised when I saw the leather baggy trousers and I don't know if I love it or I hate it, I just can't stop thinking how I would wear them. Although I think I'm surprised in the good way, but I hope they don't lose the Chloé scent that I always loved, anyway I think it was a risky challenge and it totally worked. What do you think about the collection? Tell me in the comments you opinion. Much love, bye!