3.24.2013

My 4 Favourite Youtubers

Hello lovely readers! How are you today? Hope you are very good. Today I realized I'm following quite a lot of Youtube channels, to be exact 28, I know, 28 are a lot of channels (Don't judge me!). So I thought I could share with you my four favourite Youtube channels, so then if you like any of these Youtubers, you can follow them  and start to be addicted so then I won't feel like I'm the only one (hahaha!). If you know any of these Youtubers tell me it in the comments, also if you think there is any channel I would like also tell me the name and I will definitely check it out. So lets start, hope you like this post, much love, bye!

¡Hola queridos lectores! ¿Cómo estáis hoy? Espero que estéis muy bien. Hoy me he dado cuenta de que estoy siguiendo un montón de canales de YouTube, para ser exactos 28, lo sé, 28 son un montón de canales (No me juzguéis!). Así que he pensado que podría compartir con vosotros mis cuatro canales de Youtube favoritos, así que entonces si os gusta alguno de estos Youtubers, los podéis seguir y comenzar a estar tan adictos como yo y entonces no me sentiré como si fuera la única (hahaha!). Si conocéis alguno de estos Youtubers decídmelo en los comentarios, también si creéis que me gustaría un canal que os gusta a vosotros también decidme el nombre y sin duda les echaré un vistazo. Así que vamos a empezar, espero que os guste este post, mucho amor, bye!

1. Zoe Sugg (zoella280390)
She is a british Youtuber and she makes fashion and beauty videos. She has a great style and she's so beautiful and sweet. Here I leave you one of her videos.

Es una Youtuber británica y hace vídeos de moda y belleza. Tiene un estilo que me encanta y es muy guapa y dulce. Aquí os dejo uno de sus vídeos.


2. Cait Barker (caitbarker)
She's an American Youtuber and she does beauty, fashion and DIY videos. I love her Californian style, she's also very pretty and sweet. Here I leave you one of her videos.

Es una Youtuber americana y hace videos de moda, belleza y de DIY. Me encanta su estilo californiano, también es muy guapa y dulce. Aquí os dejo uno de sus vídeos.


3. Yuya (lady16makeup)
She's a Mexican Youtuber so her videos are in Spanish. She does beauty, fashion, deco, DIY and cooking videos (She's very creative!). She is so sweet and her videos always puts me in a good mood. Here I leave you one of her videos.

Es una Youtuber mexicana y hace vídeos en español. Hace vídeos de moda, belleza, DIY, decoración y de cocina (Es muy creativa!). Es super dulce y sus vídeos siempre me suben el ánimo. Aquí os dejo uno de sus vídeos.


4. Shanon Barker (shannonbarkerr)
She's the sister of the other Yotuber Cait Barker so she's also American and lives in California. She does beauty, fashion and DIY videos. She also has this Californian style that I adore, she's so beautiful.

Es la hermana de la otra Youtuber Cait Barker así que también es americana y vive en California. Hace vídeos de moda, belleza y de DIY. También tiene este estilo Californiano que me encanta, es guapísima.