3.26.2013

Currently loving (I)

Hello lovely readers! How are you today? Hope you are very good. Today I'm going to start this section called: Currently loving, that I'll try to do it at least once a month. In these posts I'll show you my favourite beauty products or my favourite piece of clothing that I can't stop wearing or favourite mix of styles I do or a song I can't stop listening to... Basically of my favourite fashion, music and beauty things of the week or the month, in some posts maybe will be three things and in others ten, it will depend on all the things I'm loving related to these themes. So I hope you like this post, much love, bye!

¡Hola queridos lectores! ¿Cómo estáis hoy? Espero que estéis muy bien. Hoy empezaré una sección nueva llamada: Currently loving, que intentaré hacerla por lo menos una vez al mes. En estos posts os enseñaré mis productos de belleza favoritos o una pieza de ropa que no puedo parar de usar o un mix de estilos que estoy usando mucho o una canción que no puedo parar de escuchar... Básicamente de mis cosas de moda, música y belleza favoritas de la semana o del mes, en algunos posts quizás habrán tres cosas y en otros diez, dependerá de cuantas cosas de estos temas me estén gustando mucho. Así que espero que os guste este post, mucho amor, bye!


1. Nude lips / Labios nude
If I'm honest I haven't worn them a lot because I don't usually wear make up, but when I do I always wear nude lips. I don't know why I just love how it looks on everyone, before I used to see loads of models with them and I thought ''omg, they look so pretty'', so one day I decided to apply a nude colour to my lips I absolutely loved it, since them I'm obsessed with it.

Si os soy sincera no he llevado este color demasiado porqué no acostumbro a llevar maquillaje, pero cuando lo hago siempre llevo labios nude. No se por que pero me encanta como se ve en todo el mundo, antes solía ver un montón de modelos con los labios de este color y pensaba ''omg, se ven guapísimas con ellos'', así que un día decidí aplicarme un color nude a mis labios y me encantó, desde entonces tengo una obsesión con ellos.




Barbara Palvin, for example, looks stunning with nude lips, don't you think?

2. Superga
I'm in a love story with Superga sneakers and specially with my new khaki babes, since I've got them last week I've already worn them five or six days (I don't have any photo of mine so this is just a photo of the internet). This week I'll try to do a post showing how I style them in different outfits.

Estoy en una historia de amor con las sneakers de Superga y en especial con mi nuevo par de color caqui, desde que me los compré la semana pasada ya los he llevado cinco o seis dias (no tengo ninguna foto de las mías, así que esta es sólo una foto de internet). Esta semana intentaré hacer un post donde os enseñaré cómo las estilo en diversos outfits.


3. Mixing dressy dresses with camo jackets
I'm loving this mix since I saw this perfect outfit of Chiara Ferragni on The Blonde Salad. I've never thought about mixing this two pieces of clothing, but it's a very clever mix and it works so well, I've worn a similar outfit today and I really like it.

Me encanta esta mezcla desde que vi este outfit perfecto de Chiara Ferragni en The Blonde Salad. Nunca había pensado en mezclar estas prendas, pero es una mezcla muy inteligente y funciona muy bien, hoy he llevado un look similar y me gusta mucho.


4. Ed Sheeran
I've always liked Ed Sheeran but now I'm so obsessed with his songs. He's such a great singer. Here you have my two favourite songs of his album (it was so difficult to chose them): Small Bump and Give me love.

Siempre me había gustado Ed Sheeran pero ahora estoy obsesionada con sus canciones. Es un gran cantante. Aquí tenéis mi canción favorita de su álbum (me ha costado mucho escogerlas): Small Bump y Give me love.