8.17.2012

Wish List

Hoy os quiero enseñar mi wish list para este otoño/invierno 2012/13. La verdad es que quiero muchas cosas así que lo he resumido para no aburriros :) Como veréis lo que predomina son los zapatos pero que le vamos hacer... me encantan los zapatos.
¿Que tipo de prenda o accesorio predomina en vuestro wish list?

Today I wanted to show you my wish list for this autumn/winter 2012/13. The truth is that I want a lot of things so I'm just going to show you what I want the most so you don't get bored :) As you'll see what prevails are the shoes but what we are going to do ... I love shoes.
What clothe or accessory prevails in your wish list?

XOXO, Julia C.


1. Céline 2. H&M 3. Mango 4. Tous 5. Pretty Ballerinas 6. Chiara Ferragni 7. Topshop 8. Marc Jacobs

1. Topshop 2. Romwe 3. MondayMarch 4. Odeeh 5. Superga 6. Converse 7. River Island 8. Topshop