1.04.2016

Happy New Year! + 2016 Resolutions

Once again, long time no see. If you have followed my blog for a while you'll know that I have considered myself the worst blogger in history on various occasions and I still firmly believe that. I really don't want to look at when was the last time I posted a blog post. Is it still too late to say sorry...? I hope you accept my apology. Anyway, whether you do or you don't, allow me to wish you... A Happy New Year! 


(via Giphy)

Time flies so fast and it literally freaks me out. Seriously though, the world needs to slow down. 2015 has been an interesting year, a little bit all over the place if I'm honest. I've learned a lot, mostly about the people around me. I've discovered great music, films and series. I've created amazing memories with my friends. There has also been bad moments, of course, but I always try to look at the bright side of everything.

If I'm honest, I don't really do the ''New Year's Resolutions'' thing (other than the life goal of eating healthier and doing more exercise, but you know, everyone has these ones), because I'm too much of a procrastinator and I've always thought than doing this would be a waste of time, but this year I feel different, there's something about 2016 that is giving me a very good vibe. Without further ado, these are my 2016 resolutions.

1. Find out who I really am and just enjoy being it.
2. Stop being scared of saying what I really think.
3. Start liking things because I really do and not because I want to impress someone or ''be cooler''.
4. Be more straight forward.
5. Be more confident.
6. Be more accepting of my body.
7. Learn how to play the guitar or the ukulele.
8. Stop over-thinking stuff way too much.
9. Do things because I want to and not because is what society or other people want me to do.
10. Go to the cinema regularly.
11. Travel more.
12. Write more.
13. Read more.
14. Create more in general.
15. Work harder in my studies.
16. Exercise more.
17. Stop worrying about what people think.
18. Meditate.
19. Be the best friend I can be to my friends.
20. Remember to have fun.
21. Be more grateful for everything I have.
22. Learn to letting go.
23. Being able to choose who I really want in my life.
24. Be more spontaneous. 
25. Stop being scared about the idea of love.
26. Get rid of the shitty people in my life.
27. Just be myself, once and for all.

Thank you for reading! What are your New Year's resolutions? I would love to know.

Julia.