2.11.2013

500 followers in Fashiolista!

Hello lovely people! How are you today? Sorry for not posting as much as before, the reason I don't post as often is because I'm quite busy with school things, now I will try to post more, I promise!
So today I couldn't be happier because when I logged in Fashiolista, I saw that I have reached 500 followers. That's crazy but I'm so happy about it and I will like to thank all of you who followed me there, also I would like to thank the people who ''hearted'' the clothes and accessories I like. I try to follow as much as I can, because you all have different great styles, but it's quite impossible to follow all of you because you are a lot of people, sorry!  As this post is about Fashiolista I would like to show you my latest ''hearts'' in the page, don't forget to follow me there I you aren't doing it so you can see my favourite clothes and I can see yours. This afternoon I'll try to do another post. Much love!

¡Hola a todos y todas! ¿Cómo estáis hoy? Lo siento por no publicar tanto como antes, la razón por la que no publico tanto es porque estoy muy ocupada con cosas del instituto, ahora voy a intentar publicar más, lo prometo!
Así que hoy no podría estar más feliz porque cuando entré en Fashiolista, he visto que he llegado a los 500 seguidores. Esto es una locura, pero estoy muy feliz por ello y me gustaría dar las gracias a todos los que me seguís hasta allí, también me gustaría dar las gracias a la gente que ''heartea'' la ropa y los accesorios que me gustan. Trato de seguir tantos seguidores como puedo, porque todos tenéis diferentes estilos que me gustan mucho, pero es absolutamente imposible seguiros a todos, porque sois un montón de gente y como comprendéis es difícil , lo siento! Como este post es sobre Fashiolista me gustaría enseñaros mis últimos ''hearts'' en la página, no se olviden de seguirme allí si aún no lo estáis haciendo, para que podéis ver mis prendas favoritas y yo las suyas. Esta tarde intentaré hacer otro post. Mucho amor!