10.02.2012

Inspiration: Baroque

One of the styles that we will see more this season and we've already seen is Baroque style. Personally is not that I don't like it the thing is that I don't know very well how to combine it, because there are clothes that make me think of old furniture!! But anyway there is always the little group of it-girls, bloggers, streetstyle and company who are experts in combining anything you say, so in this post you will see how the experts combine this style.

Uno de los estilos que vamos a ver más esta temporada y que ya vemos es el barroco. Personalmente no es que no me guste pero no se como combinarlo, la verdad, porqué hay prendas que me hacen pensar en muebles de una casa antigua, con perdón!! Pero bueno siempre hay el grupillo de las it-girls, bloggeras, streetstyle y compañía que son expertas en combinar cualquier cosa que le digan, así que en esta entrada veréis como las expertas combinan este estilo.






Parece que Anna Dello Russo es la reina del barroco!!
I think Anna Dello Russo is the queen of the baroque style!!





(I don't own any of this photos! / Ninguna de estas fotos son mías!)

Julia C.