10.08.2012

The style of: Alexa Chung


The first post I made of this section was of Olivia Palermo, my favorite it-girl, and now the second post in this section is of Alexa Chung, my second favorite it-girl. Before I start I will say (and you probably already know) that I love her style (and this is the reason I dedicated a post to her), her style is a mix of styles: chic, casual, trendy and she always tries to put to her looks a masculine touch, a touch of Chung.
She was of the first it-girls to wear the famous slippers (which I did a post too) that now have become a must for all women. She also wears a lot of oxford shoes, well, to review, the shoes of ''masculine'' style and better if they are black. Also I don't if you knew it but she is the image of Superga that she also uses them a lot.


El primer post de esta sección la hice de Olivia Palermo, mi it-girl preferida, y ahora el segundo post de esta sección tratará de Alexa Chung, mi segunda it-girl preferida. Por empezar os diré (y que seguro que ya sabéis) que me encanta su estilo (por algo será que el dedico un post), su estilo es un mix de estilos: chic, casual, trendy y siempre intenta ponerles a sus looks un toque masculino, un toque de Chung.
Fue de las primeras en llevar los famosos slippers (a los que dediqué un post también) que ahora ya se han convertido en un must para todas las mujeres. También lleva mucho los zapatos oxford, en fin los zapatos de estilo ''masculino'' y de preferencia de color negro. También no se si habéis visto que es la imagen de Superga y también es un zapato que utiliza mucho.

Con slippers / With slippers: 

Con zapatos oxford y Superga / With oxford shoes and Superga:


Her other fetiche accessories are hats, she wears them in many situations but we see her with one more when she is wearing a casual look.

Su otra prenda fetiche son los sombreros, los lleva en muchas ocasiones pero la vemos más con uno cuando va de estilo casual.

Con sombrero / With hat:


As I said before, our Alexa likes to put a masculine touch to her looks and we can see it in the following looks:

Como he dicho antes a nuestra Alexa le gusta poner un toque masculino a sus looks y lo podemos ver en los siguientes looks:




Top 5 favourite looks:






I don't own any of these photos / Ninguna de estas fotos son de mi propiedad.

Lots of love,
Julia C.