10.09.2012

Combined

Goodnight to everyone :) How are you? Hope you are perfect!! Today I wanted to talk to you of another trend of this season: the combined clothes (also named combi). But when I say combi I mean that it's done with different materials, where I've seen it the most is in coats and jackets and one of the materials (for what I've seen) I've seen the most is leather.

Buenas noches a todos/as :) Cómo estáis? Espero que estéis perfectamente!! Hoy os quería hablar de otra apuesta de esta temporada: las prendas combinadas (también llamadas combi). Pero cuando digo combis quiero decir de dos materiales diferentes, donde lo he visto más ha sido en abrigos y uno de los dos materiales (por lo que he visto) la mayoría de las veces es piel.

Zara has a very long selection of combi coats and jackets:
Zara tiene una gran selección de abrigos y cazadoras combi:




*The third coat has peplum+combi, do you like it? Or you think there is a lot of trends in one coat?
* El tercer abrigo tiene peplum+combi, os gusta? O creéis que son demasiados estilos en un abrigo?

Militar+Combi:
    Pull&Bear 39,99€                                                                             Pull&Bear 39,99 € 

Combi dress / Vestido Combi:
Personally I don't like it very much, do you like it?
Personalmente no me gusta mucho, a vosotros os gusta? 



PS: Just discovered a very cool song, I love it, thoughts? :)
PD: Acabo de descubrir una canción muy chula, me encanta, opiniones? :)


PS2: We arrived 600 visits, thankyou!!!!!
PD2: Ya hemos llegado a las 600 visitas, muchísimas gracias!!!!!

Love,
Julia C.