12.09.2012

Barcelona

Good morning! Early post, I know. So these to two days that I've been with out doing any posts is because I went to Barcelona with my family to buy some things and to just relax. I bought some things that I'll show you in an other post because now I'll show you photos of Barcelona and of the outfits that I wore, the quality of the photos is not very very good so the outfits you can see them very well. Now Barcelona is so beautiful, especially in the night, because there are the Christmas lights everywhere, you can feel the Christmas spirit and I love it because is my favourite time of the year and I love when the cities are decorated this way.

Buenos días! Un post temprano, lo sé. Estos dos días que he estado sin hacer ningún post es porque fui a Barcelona con mi familia a comprar algunas cosas y para relajarme. Compré algunas cosas que os enseñaré en otro post, porque hoy os enseñaré las fotos de Barcelona y los outfits que llevé, la calidad de las fotos no es muy muy buena así que los looks no se pueden ver demasiado bien. Ahora Barcelona está tan bonita, especialmente en la noche, porque hay las luces de Navidad por todas partes, se puede sentir el espíritu de la Navidad y lo amo porque es mi época favorita del año y me encanta cuando las ciudades se adornan de esta manera.



















Love,
Julia Coldwell