12.10.2012

Merry Christmas

I know it's still not Christmas but because a few days ago I decorated my Christmas tree, I'm so excited to show it to you. As I said a lot of times, I love Christmas and it's my favourite time of the year. Now all my house is decorated with Christmas things and we're listening to Christmas songs all the day.
I also wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year, it's going to be a great year this 2013, I'm sure! And I hope you follow me in this journey that just started, for a lot more years.
PS: By the way, we just reached 3000 visits! Thank you, thank you, really! I appreciate it so much :)


Sé que aún no es Navidad, pero como hace unos días decoré mi árbol de Navidad, estoy tan contenta de enseñároslo. Como ya he dicho muchas veces, me encanta la Navidad y es mi época favorita del año. Ahora toda mi casa está decorada con cosas de Navidad y escuchamos canciones navideñas todo el día.
También quería desearos una Feliz Navidad y un próspero Año Nuevo, va a ser un gran año este 2013, estoy segura! Y espero que me sigáis en este viaje que acaba de comenzar, muchos años más.
PD: Por cierto, acabamos de llegar a las 3000 visitas! Gracias, muchas gracias, de verdad! Se lo agradezco mucho :)








Love,
Julia Coldwell