1.20.2013

Liebster Award


Today I had a very exciting comment from Amy from the blog Vogue-etc (great blog by the way!), she told me that she nominated me for a Liebstar Award. First I didn't know what it was because I never heard about it but then I read about it in her blog. So this ''award'' it's not a normal award where you win a prize or something, this is an ''award'' it's given to bloggers with less than 200 followers and it was basically created so other people can discover new blogs. So Amy, thank you so much for nominating me!


Hoy he tenido un comentario que me ha alegrado el día, es un comentario de Amy del blog Vogue-etc (gran blog por cierto!) en el que dice que me ha nominado para un Award Liebstar. Primero no sabía lo que era porqué nunca había oído hablar de él, pero luego leí sobre ello en su blog. Así que este ''award'' no es un premio normal de los que se gana un premio o algo así, este es un ''award'' que se le da a los bloggers con menos de 200 seguidores y fue creado básicamente para que otras personas puedan descubrir nuevos blogs. Así que Amy, gracias por nominarme!


These are the rules:

1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

Lets start!
1. - I want to be a fashion designer
    - My favourite colours are grey and brown
    - I want to live in New York
    - I love listening to old music and rock music
    - I love watching black and white love films
    - I have all the books of Federico Moccia and I haven't read any of them
    - My favourite book is ''The last song''
    - I love cooking
    - I love watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S and How I Met Your Mother
    - I always broke my headphones
    - I cry everytime I watch The Notebook

Estas son las reglas:
1. Haz una lista de 11 hechos sobre ti mismo.
2. Contesta las 11 preguntas que te dan.
3. Pregunta 11 preguntas nuevas para los bloggers que nominarás para el premio.
4. Elige 9 bloggers con 200 o menos seguidores para nominarlos.
5. Vaya a cada página de el/la blogger y decirles que le has nominado para este award.
6. Darle gracias a la persona que te nominó y poner su enlace en tu blog.

Empecémos!
1. - Quiero ser diseñadora de moda
     - Mis colores favoritos son el gris y marrón
     - Quiero vivir en Nueva York
     - Me encanta escuchar música antigua y la música rock
     - Me encanta ver películas de amor en blanco y negro
     - Tengo todos los libros de Federico Moccia y no he leído ninguno de ellos
     - Mi libro favorito es ''La última canción''
     - Me encanta cocinar
     - Me encanta ver F.R.I.E.N.D.S y Cómo Conocí A Vuestra Madre
     - Yo siempre me rompió los auriculares
     - Lloro cada vez que veo la película de El Diario de Noa

This are the 11 questions Amy came up with for me to answer:
1. What's your definition of art?
Art is anything that can go out of your head and express it somehow.
2. Name a person that inspires you and say why it does
Audrey Hepburn for being a ''lady'' and elegant all the time.
3. What’s you favourite book?
The Last Song by Nicolas Sparks.
4. What countries would you like to visit?
United States of America, Japan, India, Mexico and Brazil.
4. Favourite blogger?
Chiara Ferragni.
5. What do you love the most about your country?
The weather.
6. If you could relive any moment of your life, wich would it be?
My chilhood, it was the happiest time of my life.
7. Most inspirational quote you’ve ever read
''When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. i wrote down 'happy. They told me I didn't understand the question, and I told them they didn't understand life.''
- John Lennon
8. If you were given a chance to make something right in the past, what would it be?
I really don't know, I think everything happens for a reason and if I changed something of the past, maybe I wouldn't be the person I am right now.
9. What is the last thing you would buy before you die?
Chocolate (?) Haha, I don't know!
10. What is your top wish?
Be a successful fashion designer living in New York. 
11. Do you believe in karma?
Yes. Do good things and good things will happen to you.

Estos son las 11 preguntas que Amy ha pensado para que responda:
1. ¿Cuál es tu definición de arte?
El arte es todo lo que puede salir de tu cabeza y expresarlo de alguna manera.
2. Nombre una persona que te inspira y decir por qué lo hace
Audrey Hepburn. Por ser una ''señorita'' y estar siempre elegante.
3. ¿Cuál es tú libro favorito?
La última canción de Nicolas Sparks.
4. ¿Qué países te gustaría visitar?
Estados Unidos de América, Japón, India, México y Brasil.
4. Blogger favorita?
Chiara Ferragni.
5. ¿Qué es lo que más te gusta de tu país?
El tiempo.
6. Si pudieras volver a vivir cualquier momento de tu vida, cual sería?
Mi infancia, fue la época más feliz de mi vida.
7. La frase más inspiradora que jamás hayas leído
'' Cuando tenía 5 años, mi madre siempre me decía que la felicidad era la clave de la vida. Cuando fui a la escuela, me preguntaron qué quería ser de mayor y escribí feliz'. Me dijeron que no entendía la pregunta y yo les dije que no entendían la vida''.
- John Lennon
8. Si te dieran la oportunidad de hacer algo bien en el pasado, ¿qué sería?
Realmente no lo sé, creo que todo sucede por una razón y si cambiase algo del pasado, tal vez no sería la persona que soy ahora mismo.
9. ¿Qué es lo último que iba a comprar antes de morir?
Chocolate (?) Haha, no lo sé!
10. ¿Cuál es tu mayor deseo?
Ser una exitosa diseñadora de moda que vive en Nueva York.
11. ¿Crees en el karma?
Sí. Haz cosas buenas y cosas buenas te van a pasar.

So this are the 9 amazing blogs I nominate for the Liebster Award:

Here are my 11 questions:
1. What is your favourite film?
2. What is your favourite designer?
3. What is the brand you would love to have all the full shop?
4. What is your biggest dream?
5. Do you think everything comes for a reason?
6. What is your favourite quote?
7. Do you have any favourite (fashion) model?
8. Who is your role model?
9. What is the first thing you think when you wake up?
10. What you prefer: Summer or winter?
11. What is your favourite song?

Much love!