1.16.2013

Golden Globe 2013

Today's post is about this year's Golden Globe, I know the awards were three days ago but you know how I am like with my timing... But the most important thing is that I finally did it. I'm going to divide this post in four: top five favourite dresses, top three favourite hair styles, top three favourite couples and top three best dressed men. As you see I'm not going to show you the ones I didn't like because I prefer to keep this post with a good and positive mood and because I don't like to criticise. So lets start! Hope you like the post, much love!

El post de hoy tratará de los Globos de Oro de este año, sé que los premios fueron hace tres días pero ya sabéis como soy yo con el tiempo... Pero lo más importante es que finalmente he hecho una entrada sobre ellos. Voy a dividir este post en cuatro: Los cinco vestidos favoritos, los tres peinados favoritos, las tres parejas favoritas y los mejores tres hombres mejor vestidos. Como véis no os enseñaré ni os diré las que no me gustaban pero es simplemento porque prefiero mantener este post en un estado positivo y feliz y porque no me gusta criticar demasiado. Así que vamos a empezar! Espero que les guste el post, mucho amor!

Top five favourite dresses


The beautiful Miranda Kerr wearing Zuhair Murad

La guapísima Miranda Kerr con un vestido de Zuhair Murad


Stunning Lea Michele wearing a beautiful Elie Saab dress

Preciosa Lea Michele con un muy bonito vestido de Elie Saab 


Jessica Alba wearing a gorgeous orange Oscar de la Renta dress 

Jessica Alba con un maravilloso vestido naranja de Oscar de la Renta


Amy Adams wearing Marcheasa

Amy Adams con un vestido de Marcheasa


Jennifer Lopez in a beautiful lace dress of Zuhair Murad

Jennifer Lopez con un precioso vestido de encaje de Zuhair Murad

Top three favourite hair styles


Kristen Bell:

Love this hairstyle, it looks like a formal informal pony tail, I don't know if you understand me, but it looks so elegant.

Me encanta este peinado, es como una cola informal formal, no sé si me entendéis, pero queda muy elegante.


Barbara Palvin


Amanda Seyfried

Top three favourite couples


Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard


Nicole Kidman and Keith Urman


Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom 
(They are the cutest couple ever)

(Son la pareja más mona que he visto)

Top three best dressed men


Leonardo Di Caprio


Bradley Cooper


Ben Affleck