2.12.2013

Grammy Awards 2013: The best dressed

Hello lovely people! As a few days ago were this year's Grammy Awards, I wanted to show the best dressed celebrities (in my opinion). But I think most of the people are going to agree that Rihanna was completely gorgeous in that red dress by Armani, for me, she was the best dressed in this Awards, also this hairstyle looked so stunning on her, the long soft waves are my favourite hairstyle she has ever worn. Besides Rihanna, I have to say I wasn't very impressed with a lot of dresses or looks, I don't know if you think the same, if you think like me, please tell me in the comments, I hope I'm not the only one I'm thinking that! So I hope you like this post, much love!

¡Buenas noches a todos y a todas! Como hace unos días tuvieron lugar los premios Grammy de este año, he decidido mostraros las celebridades mejor vestidas (en mi opinión). Pero creo que la mayoría de las personas van a estar de acuerdo en que Rihanna estaba completamente hermosa en ese vestido rojo de Armani, para mí, fue la mejor vestida en esta entrega de premios, también este peinado se veía tan bonito en ella, las ondas largas son mi peinado favorito que ha llevado nunca. Aparte de Rihanna, tengo que decir que no me han impresionado mucho los vestidos y outfits que he visto, yo no sé si vosotros pensáis lo mismo, si piensas como yo, por favor, dímelo en los comentarios, ¡espero no ser la única que piensa eso! Así que espero que les guste este post, mucho amor!


1.Rihanna in Armani

Just perfect.

Simplemente perfecta.


2.Taylor Swift in J. Mendel

I also like a lot this dress, love the skirt with cut for showing the leg (mmm... sounds like a lot of people liked Angelina Jolie's dress) and the hairstyle it's so beautiful! 

También me gusta mucho este vestido, me encanta la falda con el corte para enseñar la pierna (mmm.. creo que a mucha gente le gustó el vestido de Angelina Jolie) y el peinado es muy bonito!



3.Kelly Rowland in Georges Chakra


4.Kelly Osbourne in Paule Ka



5.Karlie Kloss in Michael Kors

Love this turquoise cutout dress, it's of the same style as Kelly's but shorter, I'm starting to get obssessed with cutout dresses I think!

Me encanta este vestido turquesa con cortes, es del mismo estilo que el de Kelly pero más corte, creo que me estoy empezando a obsesionar con vestidos con cortes!

(I don't own any of these photos!)