1.10.2013

First Collaboration!


Good evening everyone! Sorry to post so late, today was a busy day,.... how well we were on vacation, right?
Well today I want to announce that I will make my first little collaborationwith my good friend Eulalia Fanjul of the blog With diamonds and love, that if you do not know your blog, I recommend you to visit it, she created very recently and the blog is going so well, I'm so happy for her. I really want to finish making the collaboration to show it to you, now I can't say much but I can tell you it will be a series of videos that are related to fashion and our life and I'm sure you are going to enjoy them so much (I hope!) . If all goes well you will see the results in a month or in three weeks (hopefully not longer ...). See you in tomorrow's post, much love!


Buenas noches a todos y todas! Lo siento para publicar tan tarde, hoy ha sido un día con mucho trabajo, ayyy que bien estábamos en vacaciones, ¿verdad? 
Bueno pues hoy os quería anunciar que voy a hacer mi primera colaboración de aquí muy poco con mi buena amiga Eulalia Fanjul del blog With diamonds and love,que si no conocéis su blog os recomiendo que lo visitáis, hace muy poco que lo tiene y el blog va muy bien, estoy muy contenta por ella. Tengo muchísimas ganas de terminar de hacer la colaboración para poder enseñároslo, ahora no quiero deciros mucho pero si que os puedo decir que será una serie de vídeos que tratan de moda y nuestra vida y estoy segura que os gustarán mucho (o eso espero!). Si todo va bien podréis ver los resultados de aquí un mes o 3 semanas (espero que no sea más tiempo...). Nos vemos en el post de mañana, mucho amor!