3.27.2013

Rosie Huntington on the cover of Vogue Brazil


Hello lovely readers! How are you today? Hope you are very good. I just realized that this last month I've done quite a few posts talking about different covers of Vogues from all the world and the second talking about a cover that Rosie Huntington is on it, I wasn't expecting to do all this kind of posts but I've loved all this covers and editorials so much that I had to do them, hope you like them all. So this cover is of Vogue Brazil and as I said the beautiful British model Rosie Huntington is on it, first of all I have to say I love so much this cover, when I saw it in her Instagram I thought: ''wow''. I think what I like more about it is that boho is back! I couldn't be happier because I really love this style. Anyway, in this editorial she doesn't only wear boho looks, she also wears another trendy mix: rock+glamour, by the way, it's a great combination so all the outfits are perfect. All the photos were taken by the fashion photographer Henrique Gendre, he really did and amazing job! Oh, I also wanted to say that her make up was so gorgeous, I know it always is but I really liked it this time. Here I leave you the photos of this editorial, hope you like this post, much love, bye!

¡Hola queridos lectores! ¿Cómo estáis hoy? Espero que estéis muy bien. Me acabo de dar cuenta que este último mes he hecho bastantes posts que hablan de diferentes portadas de Vogue de todo el mundo y el segundo que habla sobre una portada en que Rosie Huntington está en ella, no me esperaba que iba a hacer todos estos posts de este tipo, pero me han gustado tanto todas estas portadas y editoriales que no podía no hacerlas, espero que os guste a todos estas entradas. Así que esta portada es de Vogue Brasil y como he dicho, la guapísima modelo británica Rosie Huntington está en ella, en primer lugar tengo que decir que me encanta tanto esta portada, cuando la vi en su Instagram pensé:'' wow''. Creo que lo que más me gusta de ella es que el estilo boho ha vuelto! No podría estar más feliz porque me encanta este estilo. De todos modos, en esta editorial no sólo llevaba looks boho, también lleva otra mezcla muy trendy: rock +glamour, que por cierto, es una gran combinación porque todos los outfits son perfectos. Todas las fotos fueron tomadas por el fotógrafo de moda Henrique Gendre, realmente ha hecho trabajo increíble! Oh, también quería decir que su maquillaje en estas fotos es muy bonito, sé que siempre es perfecto pero este en especial me ha gustado mucho, aun que no se muy bien porque. Aquí os dejo las fotos de esta editorial, espero que os guste este post, mucho amor, bye!










(Photos by Henrique Gendre, all the rights of the photos are of Vogue Brasil)