3.28.2013

Gala Gonzalez: Boho Queen and Hat Addict


Hello lovely readers! How are you today? Hope you are very good. Yesterday I talked to you about Vogue Brazil's cover where Rosie Huntington was on it with a totally boho look saying that this style is back. When I think of Boho style the first person who comes to my mind is one of my favourite bloggers: Gala Gonzalez, I love how she mixes all of her looks, she has a style that I love so much and most of her looks are boho or have clothing pieces and accessories of this style, like hats. We could say she is a hat addict because she wears them in most of her looks and I think is what gives the boho touch to her looks, she likes to mix the hats with a fluffy vest or jacket. I've looked for my favourite looks of her and guess what, in all of them she's wearing a hat! Coincidence? I don't know... I really have to buy one for spring and summer. I would like to know if you like this style and hats, let me know in the comments, hope you like this post, much love, bye!

¡Hola queridos lectores! ¿Cómo estáis hoy? Espero que estéis muy bien. Ayer os hablé  de portada de Vogue Brasil donde Rosie Huntington estaba en ella con look totalmente boho diciendo que este estilo está de moda otra vez. Cuando pienso en el estilo Boho la primera persona que me viene a la mente es una de mis bloggers favoritas: Gala González, me encanta como combina todos sus looks, tiene un estilo que me encanta y la mayoría de sus outfits son boho o tiene piezas de ropa y accesorios de este estilo, como los sombreros. Podríamos decir que es un adicta a los sombreros, porque ella los usa en la mayor parte de sus outfits y creo que es lo que le da el toque boho a sus looks, le gusta mezclar los sombreros con un chaleco o chaqueta peluda. He buscado mis looks favoritos de ella y adivinen qué, en todos ellos lleva puesto un sombrero! ¿Coincidencia? No sé... Realmente tengo que comprarme uno para la primavera y el verano. Me gustaría saber si os gusta este estilo y los sombreros, decídmelo en los comentarios, espero que os guste este post, mucho amor, bye!


By the way, don't you think Gala's look is so similar as the one Rosie Huntington is wearing on Vogue Brazil's cover? mmmm

Por cierto, no creéis que el look de Gala se parece muchísimo al de Rosie Huntington en la portada de Vogue Brasil? mmmm