3.28.2013

Thank you: 10,000 visits!

Hello lovely readers! How are you today? Hope you are very good. Today I couldn't be happier because when I logged in on Blogger I saw that this blog had more than 10,000 visits. I really can't thank you enough, I want to say thank everyone who has visited this blog or is following it or has left a lovely comment, I really appreciate all the lovely comments you write. I have this blog since July so it's crazy that in less than a year I have so many visits, really, thank you! If the blog continues increasing and you all lovely people continue reading it and commenting it I'm sure I'm going to start doing giveaways... So I don't know what else to say rather than thank you, much love, bye!

¡Hola queridos lectores! ¿Cómo estáis hoy? Espero que estéis muy bien. Hoy no podría estar más feliz porque cuando he entrado en Blogger he visto que este blog tiene más de 10.000 visitas. Realmente no puedo agradeceros lo suficiente, quiero dar las gracias a todos los que han visitado este blog o lo están siguiendo o ha dejado un comentario bonito, realmente aprecio todos los bonitos comentarios que escribís. Tengo este blog desde julio por lo que es una locura que en menos de un año tenga tantas visitas, de verdad, gracias! Si el blog sigue en aumento y que vosotros encantadoras personas continuéis leyendo y comentando, estoy segura de que voy a empezar a hacer giveaways... Así que no sé qué más puedo decir más que gracias, mucho amor, bye!