8.22.2015

My autumn (fashion) wishlist for 2015

Back to school season is coming, which means that Autumn is just around the corner and I'm so happy about it (happy about Autumn, not particularly happy about going back to school).

I've always preferred the colder seasons because I hate the feeling of being hot and sweaty. Also I much prefer Autumn/Winter fashion, there are more clothing options to play with (my summer outfits just consist of denim cut-offs and a white t-shirt or a romper (thank the Lord for rompers). For Today's post I decided to put together all the things (fashion related) I would like to buy for this following season, also known as ''The wishlist containing things I'll never be able to buy'', but anyway, dreaming is free, unless you buy online while you are sleeping, that will cost you money - I really don't know where that came from.

Let's get into business.
This wishlist is going to be in the form of three outfits. Let me explain: I've styled all the items together, so you can have a better idea about how I'd wear them. Now that I'm thinking about, it is like two posts in a post, because you can also use these outfits as outfit inspiration;)

Wishlist (I)



Topshop off shoulder top
€46 - topshop.com



Rochas jacket
€2.255 - net-a-porter.com



H&M denim jeans
€55 - hm.com



Short brown boots
€32 - romwe.com



Yves Saint Laurent leather shoulder bag
€1.825 - net-a-porter.com



Jeweliq circle pendant necklace
€19 - jeweliq.com



Rag bone wool hat
€230 - farfetch.com



Wishlist (II)





Chloé neck tie
€875 - net-a-porter.com



AG Adriano Goldschmied a line skirt
€1.060 - net-a-porter.com



Tod's slip-on shoes
€515 - net-a-porter.com



Rag bone floppy hat
€170 - farfetch.com



Wishlist (III)




River Island t shirt
€12 - riverisland.com


Balenciaga black jacket
€1.580 - 1stdibs.com


Rag & bone black skinny jeans
€160 - net-a-porter.com


Abercrombie Fitch sneaker
€57 - abercrombie.com


Chanel canvas backpack
fashionphile.com


Marc by Marc Jacobs gold jewelry
€220 - marcjacobs.com



What is in your Autumn wishlist? I'd love to know.