10.21.2012

1000 visits!

I'm so sorry I couldn't publish any posts in to days in a row but it's because, as I said in Yesterday's post, I'm working in a cool video for the blog, I hoped today it was going to be finished but I still have a lot of work to do, but I think one day of this week it's going to be done.
Since we arrived to the 1000 visits I wanted to thank you all so much, because if it wasn't for you and your support, Ailuj Thirteen wouldn't be the same. Thank you to my daily visitors, the people who comment the posts, the people who recommend this blog in their blogs and the people who send this blog to their friends and family, really, THANK YOU!!!!
Remember, if you want to follow my blog daily, follow me on Bloglovin and every time I post a new post you are going to know :)

Siento mucho que no pude publicar ninguna entrada en dos días seguidos pero es porqué, como dije en el post de ayer, estoy trabajando en un video muy chulo para el blog, esperaba hoy poderlo terminar pero aun tenía mucho trabajo que hacer, pero creo que un día de esta semana ya estará hecho.
Aprovecho que hemos arribado a las 1000 visitas para daros las gracias, porqué si no Ailuj Thirteen no sería lo mismo. Gracias a mis visitantes diarios, las personas que comentan los posts, las personas que recomiendan este blog en los suyos y la gente quien envía este blog a sus amigos y familiares, en serio, GRACIAS!!!!
Recordad, si queréis seguir mi blog diariamente, seguidme en Bloglovin y cada vez que publique una entrada lo sabréis :)

Love,
Julia Coldwell.