10.10.2012

Favourite Perfumes and Fashion TV Commercials

Since every time the fashion TV commercials are getting better and better, I decided to do a post of my favourites so far (of this season and the last). Usually my favourite ones are of perfumes, I don't know why really, maybe for the song choices, there are always very nice songs!

Desde que cada vez los anuncios de la televisión de moda son cada vez mejores y mejores, he decidido hacer un post de mis favoritos hasta ahora (los de esta temporada y la pasada). Normalmente mis favoritos son de perfumes, no sé porque, quizás por la elección de las canciones, siempre hay canciones muy bonitas!

This first one is of the new fragrance of Cacharel named Catch me, I like so much the song and it's always on the TV.

Este primero es de la nueva fragancia de Cacharel que se llama Catch me, me gusta muchísimo la canción y siempre lo están poniendo en la televisión.


This second one is of the classic fragrance of Dolce&Gabanna: Pour Femm & Pour Homme. Starring the beautiful Laetitia Casta, it's an italian style commercial, I love it.

Este segundo es de la clásica fragancia de Dolce&Gabanna: Pour Femm & Pour Homme. Laetitia Costa como protagonista, es un anuncio de estilo muy italiano, me encanta.


And, how not!! My favourite of my favourites, I know I already dedicated it a post but it's still my favourite, Freja Beha for Zara, I love it and the song of the background even more.

¡¡Y como no!! Mi favorito de todos, aunque ya le dediqué un post continúa siendo mi favorito, Freja Beha para Zara, me encanta y la canción de fondo también muchísimo.


I know this one is not from this season or the last season but I like it so much since long ago. It's the commercial for The One of Dolce&Gabanna. Starring Scarlett Johansson, she is so beautiful and elegant! There are three more commercials of Dolce&Gabanna where she is starring them: Rose the One, L'eau The One and Perfume The One. How I would love to look like her...

Ya sé que este no es de esta temporada o la pasada pero es que me gusta mucho desde hace tiempo. Es el anuncio de The One de Dolce&Gabanna. Protagonizado por Scarlett Johansson, es guapísima y elegante! Hay tres comerciales más de Dolce&Gabanna donde lo protagoniza: Rose the One, L'eau The One and Perfume The One. Como me gustaría parecerme a ella...


The other ones / Los otros:




''It's funny what you remember: it's not the words or the music maybe it's a laugh, a taste. It's funny what you forget but you'll never forget THE ONE.''

Love,
Julia C.