10.06.2012

Safe and Sound

Today I didn't have time to write a long post and I'm so sorry but tomorrow I'm going to write a long one so don't worry. If there is a special theme you want me to talk about just say it in the comments! I also wnated to show you a song that I've just discovered and I like it very much, it's a good song to relax, the name is Safe and Sound ans the singer is Taylor Swift, she has such a lovely voice!

Hoy no he tenido el tiempo para escribir un post larguito y lo siento muchísimo pero mañanna ya haré una larga así que no os preocupéis. Si hay un tema en especial que queréis que os hable, decídmelo en los comentarios! También os quería enseñar una canción que he descubierto hace muy poco y me gusta mucho, es una buena canción para relajarte, se llama Safe and Sound y es de Taylor Swift, que por cierto tiene una voz preciosa!

 
Julia C.