11.23.2012

My fav 4 songs now

Today's post is not a fashion post, it's a music post. I just felt to show you my favourite new songs at the moment, I love a music and I listen a lot of music but this are now my basics in my playlists. All this songs are songs that when I listen to them makes me feel so good so I hope that when you listen these songs you feel the same as I.
PS: I'm so excited today was black Friday (al least in Spain), because it means there is discounts in some shops  (Blanco, Zara Home, Blanco, Stradivarius, Forever21, Oysho...), most of the discounts were only for today but there are some shops that also do black saturday and monday but now I'm not sure what shops are, I'll find out and I'll tell you when I know it. Have you bought any stuff? Explain me what you bought in the comments, I would like to know it :)

El post de hoy no es un post de moda, es un post de música. Hoy he pensado que os podría enseñar mis nuevas canciones favoritas en este momento, me encanta una música y escucho mucha música, pero estas son ahora mis canciones fundamentales en mis listas de reproducción. Todas estas canciones son canciones que cuando las escucho me hacen sentir tan bien, así que espero que vosotros al escuchar estas canciones os pase igual que a mi.
PD: Estoy tan contenta porqué hoy ha sido black Friday (por lo menos al de España), y eso significa que ha habido descuentos en algunas tiendas (Blanco, Zara Home, Blanco, Stradivarius, Forever21, Oysho ...), la mayoría de los descuentos eran sólo por hoy y solo online, pero hay algunas tiendas que también hacen black saturday and monday pero ahora no estoy segura en que tiendas lo hacen, ya os lo diré. ¿Habéis comprado alguna cosa? Explícame lo que has comprado en los comentarios, me gustaría saber que has comprado :)


Locked out of heaven-Bruno Mars


Take you higher-Goodwill & Hook n Sling


Sweet nothing-Calvin Harris


Hurts like heaven-Coldplay

LOVE & MUSIC,
Julia Coldwell