11.22.2012

What inspires me this week

I have selected some photos that have inspired me somehow, they can be of places, of clothes, of street style, of love, of quotes, of people, of food... a series of photos that make me each week to dress in a way or other (but in this post there isn't any clothes photos because I'll do it in an other post) or to think about something or other...Everything that inspires me in someway are the things, persons or quotes that stay in my mind and in the future they'll make me act in somethings in someway or in another way, I don't know if you understand it, but as you will see, there's a lot of things that inspire me. For example now one of the things I'm getting most inspired of is of Christmas, my favourite time of the year :) Most photos are from weheartit or tumblr because that's where I usually find the most original and inspiring photos.

He seleccionado una serie de fotos que me han inspirado esta semana, pueden ser de sitios, de ropa, de street style, de amor, de frases, de personas, de comida... una serie de fotos que hacen que cada semana me vista de una forma (pero en este post no sale ropa porqué lo haré en otra entrada) o que reflexione de unas cosas o otras u otras cosas. Todo lo que me inspira de una manera u otra son cosas, personas o frases que se quedan en mi mente y que haran que en diferentes momentos actúe de una manera u otra, no sé si lo habéis entendido, pero como veréis, hay muchas cosas que me inspiran. Por ejemplo ahora una de las cosas que me inspira es la Navidad, mi época favorita del año :) La mayoría de fotos las saco de weheartit o tumblr porqué es donde acostumbro a encontrar las fotos más originales e inspiradoras.

PLACES/SITIOS:




CHRISTMAS/NAVIDAD:




ATTITUDE/ACTITUD:



LOVE/AMOR:



 QUOTES/FRASES:



PEOPLE/GENTE:
Barbara Palvin

Jennifer Lawrence

Jane Birkin

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Blake Lively

That's all,
LOVE,
Julia Coldwell