12.13.2012

Studded slippers+News+Christmas decoration in my bedroom

Today I have to explain you a lot of things. The first one is that I finally got my studded slippers that I wanted, I found them the other day in Primark for 11€, it's crazy how many cool and cheap things you can find there, tomorrow I'll show you the other stuff I bought there, going again to the studded slippers... I'm so happy! I had them for less than a week and I've wore them like two times, yes I really like them, I think you noticed it :)
The other thing I wanted to explain is why I didn't post Yesterday, I didn't post because I was (and I'm still) doing some changes on the blog so it's nicer, when it's finish I hope you like it, so if I didn't publish is not because I forgot of you, it's because I'm doing things for the blog so you like it more!
And the third thing I wanted to talk you about is of my new Christmas decoration in my bedroom, it's so cute, the other I found some cute Christmas star lights and I was like: I want them in my room! So yesterday I put them in my bedroom and in the photo you'll see the result. I really like them, they give to my room a touch of Christmas, love it.

Hoy tengo que explicaros muchas cosas. La primera es que por fin tengo los slippers con tachuelas que yo quería, los encontré el otro día en Primark por 11 €, es una locura la cantidad de cosas interesantes y baratas que puedes encontrar allí, mañana os enseñaré las otras cosas que compré allí, yendo de nuevo a los slippers con tachuelas... ¡Estoy tan feliz! Las he tenido por menos de una semana y ya los he llevado unas dos veces, y sí, que me gustan mucho, supongo que ya os habréis dado cuenta :)
La otra cosa que os quería explicar es por qué no publiqué ayer, no publiqué nada porque estuve (y aun sigo) haciendo algunos cambios en el blog para que sea mejor, cuando lo termine, espero que os guste, así que si no publiqué nada no es porque me olvidé de vosotros, es porque estuve haciendo cosas para el blog para que os guste más!
Y la tercera cosa de que os quería hablar es de mi nueva decoración navideña de mi habitación, está muy bonita, el otro día encontré unas bonitas luces de Navidad con forma de estrella y cuando los vi dije: los quiero en mi habitación! Así que ayer los puse en mi habitación y en la foto verás el resultado. Realmente me gusta mucho como queda, porque le dan a mi habitación un toque navideño, me encanta.




Love,
Julia Coldwell