1.24.2013

Casual Chic and Sport Chic - Outfits

Hello everyone! This morning as I wasn't feeling very good I stayed at home and I decided to do some work so I did some outfits. In this post I'll show you a set where I've created two different outfits. The first one is a Casual Chic look because the boyfriend jeans and the jumper are quite casual and the stilettos and the bag add the chic part to the look, I really love this look, I love mixing different styles. The second outfit is a Sport Chic look because the jumper and the sneakers are sporty and the bag and the leather pencil skirt add the chic part to the look, also love this look, is quite daring to wear but when you wear it you have a perfect outfit. Hope you like them and if you like outfits posts tell me it in the comments, by the way, thank you for all the lovely comments, much love!

Hola a todos y todas! Esta mañana, ya que no me sentía demasiado bien me quedé en casa y decidí hacer trabajo así que hice unos cuantos outfits. En este post os voy a mostrar un montaje en el que he creado dos looks diferentes. El primero es un look Chic Casual porque los boyfriend jeans y  el jersey de lana son bastante informales y los stilettos y el bolso le añaden la parte chic al outfit, me encanta este look, me encanta mezclar diferentes estilos. El segundo outfit es un look Sport Chic porque el jersey de lana y las sneakers son sport y la falda de cuero de tubo y el bolso añaden la parte chic al outfits, también me encanta este look, es bastante atrevido de llevar, pero cuando lo llevas puesto se ve como un look perfecto. Espero que os guste y si os gusta los posts de outfits dimelo en los comentarios, por cierto, gracias por todos los bonitos comentarios, mucho amor!

Chic Sport