1.31.2013

My Favourite Songs Right Now

Hi again! This is a quick post to share with you my favourite songs right now. I listen to them all day so I thought it will be fair to share them with you. My taste in music changes a lot, now for exemple I like rock and alternative songs and this two songs are a mix of these to styles. The songs are: The XX - Angels and Phoenix - Lisztomania, the second song always puts me in a very good mood. If you like these songs tell me in the comments, I'll also would love to know what are your favourite songs right now. Much love!

Hola otra vez! Esta es una entrada rápida para compartir con vosotros mis canciones favoritas ahora mismo. Las escucho todo el día así que pensé que sería justo que las compartiera con vosotros. Mi gusto en música cambia mucho, ahora por ejemplo me gustan las canciones rockeras o alternativas y estas dos canciones son un mix de estos estilos. Las canciones son: The XX - Angels y Phoenix - Lisztomania, la segunda canción siempre me pone contenta. Si os gustan estas canciones decidmelo en los comentarios, también me encantaría saber cuales son vuestras canciones favoritas ahora mismo. Mucho amor!


The XX - Angels


Phoenix - Lisztomania