1.05.2013

New in: Makeup


Good night to everyone! Today I wanted to show you a thing I got for Christmas, it's the Too Faced kit Sweet Indulgences (when I first got it I thought it was from Benefit, don't you think they have similar designs?) and I'm obsessed with it, I really like it because it has 16 beautiful eye shadows, 2 gorgeous blushes, 2 shiny bronzers, a beautiful highlighter and an eye shadow primer. I always loved Too Faced but I never bought anything from this brand because it's a little bit expensive so when I got this I was so happy. I now discovered that it's so much better to buy the kits because for example if you bought separately all the things that are in this kit it will cost you from a 100 to 200 € and this kit only costs 50 € so I think it's worth to buy the kits. If you wan't to buy one but you don't know wich one I totally recommend you the Too Faced kit. I also really love the box because it's pink and cute. Tell me on the comment what you think about it, lots of love!

Buenas noches a todos! Hoy os quería enseñar una cosa que recibí por Navidad, es el kit Sweet Indulgences de Too Faced (la primera vez que lo vi pensé que era de Benefit, ¿no te parece que tienen diseños similares?) y estoy obsesionada con este kit, me gusta mucho porque tiene 16 sombras de ojos hermosas, 2 coloretes magníficos, 2 bronceadores muy brillantes, un highlighter muy bonito y una primer de sombra de ojos. Siempre me ha gustado Too Faced pero nunca compré nada de esta marca porque es un poco caro así cuando lo vi me puse muy contenta. Ahora he descubierto que es mucho mejor comprar los kits porque por ejemplo, si compras por separado todas las cosas que están en este kit te puede costar entre 100 y 200 € y este kit sólo cuesta 50 € así creo que vale la pena comprar los kits. Si quieres comprar uno, pero no sabes cual comprarte te recomiendo totalmente este kit de Too Faced. También me encanta la caja porque es rosa y muy mona. Cuéntame en los comentarios que te parece, mucho amor!