1.03.2013

Bedroom: Decoration Ideas

Hello everyone! Since I'm doing some changes in my room I decided to show you the ideas that have inspired me for changing it. I'm going to explain the photos by the order they are: Now my bedroom is purple but I would like to paint it white like the first photos. As I showed you in a post now I have Christmas lights in it too and I thing I'm going to have them all year because they look so cute (they are like the ones in the second block of photos). A thing I want to do is to decorate the walls with nice photos or photos of me and my friends (like in the third block of photos). Now I don't know why, I love candles (the ones that smell good) and they look so good for decoration (like in the fourth block of photos).
As always, most of the photos are from weheartit or tumblr. Lots of love, bye!

Hola a todos y todas! Des de que ya hace unos días que estoy haciendo cambios en mi habitación he decidido enseñaros las ideas que me han inspirado para cambiarla. Ahora os explicaré las fotos por el orden que están: Ahora mi habitación es lila pero me gustaría pintarla blanca como en las primeras fotos. Como os enseñé en un post, ahora tengo luces de navidad en ella y creo que las tendré todo el año porqué quedan muy bien (son como las que salen en el segundo bloque de fotos). Una cosa que me gustaría hacer es decorar las paredes con fotos bonitas o fotos mías con amigos (como en el tercero bloque de fotos). Ahora no sé porqué, me encantan las velas (las que hacen buen olor) y quedan muy bien como decoración (como en el cuarto bloque de fotos).
Como siempre, la mayoría de las fotos son de weheartit o tumblr. Mucho amor, hasta mañana!




___________________________________________________________________




___________________________________________________________________





___________________________________________________________________