1.08.2013

300 Followers in Fashiolista! + Latest loves in Fashiolista

I'm so happy today, when I logged in Fashiolista and I saw I had 300 followers I was like, wow, that's crazy! So now the only thing I can say is thank you, thank you so much! I really appreciate every time that someone follows me in one of my social networks, it's what makes me be happier everyday and grow everyday this blog. So thank you again for let me work of what I love. Now I wanted to remind you the social networks you can find me in and the new ones I am in. Click on the social network you want to follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Weheartit, Fashiolista, Polyvore, Bloglovin and recently I've done an account of Lockerz and Pinterest and I really love it, they are like my new obsessions, I totally recommend you to check out this pages.
Today I also want to show you my latest loves in Fashiolista. I hope you like them, as you'll see there is things of different styles but as you know I love to mix different styles. Bye bye, hope you had a great day, spread the love!


Estoy tan feliz, hoy cuando entré en Fashiolista y vi que tenía 300 seguidores he dicho, waw, eso es una locura! Así que ahora lo único que puedo decir es gracias, muchísimas gracias! Realmente aprecio cada vez que alguien me sigue en una de mis redes sociales, es lo que me hace más feliz cada día y crecer día a día este blog. Así que gracias de nuevo por dejarme trabajar de mi pasión. Ahora os quería recordar las redes sociales donde me podéis seguir y en las nuevas donde me he registrado últimamente. Haced click en la red social que queráis seguirme: FacebookTwitterYoutubeWeheartitFashiolistaPolyvoreBloglovin y recientemente he hecho una cuenta de Lockerz y Pinterest y realmente me encantan, son como mis nuevas obsesiones, visitad las páginas, os las recomiendo totalmente.
Hoy también quiero mostrar mis últimos loves en Fashiolista. Espero que os guste, como veréis hay cosas de diferentes estilos pero como ya sabéis, me encanta mezclar diferentes estilos. Adiós, espero que hayas tenido un gran día, mucho amor!