2.06.2013

Cara Delevingne on the cover of Vogue UK


Hi lovely people! How are you? Hope you are well! Today I was very happy when I saw that my lovely Cara Delevingne was on the cover of Vogue UK, I am very happy for her, because she said a lot of times it was one of her dreams so and I'm glad one of her dreams has come true. As many of you know or will suppose (for all posts I dedicated to her), Cara is my favorite model, besides being very pretty I love her attitude because few models have it. By the way, she looks gorgeous on the cover and in the other photos from the photoshoot that Mario Testino took that I will show you now. So summing, congratulations to Cara for making true one of her dreams, to Vogue UK for giving her this opportunity and to Mario Testino for taking these beautiful pictures. Much love!

¡Hola a todos y todas! Como estáis? ¡Espero que estéis perfectamente! Hoy me he puesto muy contenta cuando he visto que mi querida Cara Delevingne estaba en la portada de Vogue UK, me alegro muchísimo por ella, porque en muchas veces ha dicho que era uno de sus sueños y me alegra que haya cumplido uno de sus sueños. Como muchos sabréis o supondréis (por todos los posts dedicados a ella), Cara es mi modelo favorita, a parte de ser muy guapa me encanta su actitud que pocas modelos tienen. Por cierto sale guapísima en la portada y en las otras fotos del photoshoot que ha hecho el grande Mario Testino y que ahora os enseñaré. Y bueno que decir más, que muchas felicidades a Cara por haber cumplido este sueño, a Vogue UK para haberle dado esta oportunidad y a Mario Testino para haber hecho estas magníficas fotos. Mucho amor!

 


(All photos by Mario Testino for Vogue UK)