2.05.2013

Get the look: Rosie Huntington

Hello lovely people! I think at the end you are going to get tired of the Get the look posts because in less than a week I've posted three sets of this type, don't hate me! So today's outfit is of the beautiful British model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, I have to say until very recently I haven't seen any street style looks of her, but now that I've seen some I really love her style, I'm obsessed with her looks, they are so perfect! This one is a look you can wear any day (if it's not very cold or very hot) because it's very comfy and chic. I would definitely wear this look in an informal meeting or dinner. What you think about it? Much love!

Hola a todos y todas! Creo que al final os cansaréis de las entras de Get the look  porqué en menos de una semana ya he publicado tres sets de este tipo, no me odiéis! Pues el outfit de hoy es de la preciosa modelo británica Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, tengo que decir que hasta muy recientemente no había visto ninguno de sus street style looks, pero ahora que he visto unos cuantos me encanta su estilo, estoy obsesionada con sus outfits, son tan perfectos! Este es uno que lo puedes llevar cualquier día (si no hace mucho frío o mucho calor) porqué es muy cómodo y chic. Estoy segura que llevaría este look en una reunión o comida informal. ¿Qué os parece? Mucho amor!


Get the look: Rosie Huntington