2.27.2013

It snowed!

Hello lovely readers! How are you today? Hope you are very good. So last weekend it's snowed (not a lot but it still snowed) in the mountains near my city and I was so excited because it hardly snows here, maybe twice a year and some years it doesn't even snow once. So we went to the mountains near my town and I literally was so happy, I felt like a little girl and I took many pictures that I want to share with you now. I'm also so excited for this weekend because they say it may snow again, I would love that it snowed in my city and wake up and have all my balcony full of snow, but it's a little bit difficult I guess. So here you have the photos, hope you like them, much love!

¡Hola queridos lectores! ¿Cómo estáis hoy? Espero que estéis muy bien. Así que la fin de semana pasado nevó (no mucho pero igualmente nevó) en las montañas de las afueras de mi ciudad y yo estaba tan emocionada porque apenas nieva aquí, quizás dos veces al año y algunos años ni siquiera nieva una vez. Así que nos fuimos a las montañas cerca de mi pueblo y yo, literalmente, estaba tan feliz, me sentía como una niña pequeña y hice muchas fotos que quiero compartir con vosotros ahora. También estoy muy emocionada por este fin de semana porque dicen que puede nevar de nuevo, me encantaría que nevara en mi ciudad y despertarme y encontrarme todo mi balcón lleno de nieve, pero es un poco difícil, supongo. Así que aquí tienes las fotos, espero que os gusten, mucho amor!