2.24.2013

Get the look: Candice Swanepoel

Hello lovely people! How are you today? Hope you are very good. So today I decided to do a get the look post because I saw a very chic and easy outfit, I really love it, this outfit is of one of my favourite models Candice Swanepoel, isn't her just beautiful? So as I said this look it's a very chic and easy because she is only wearing a basic crop top, a flared skirt and some sandals, and she looks awesome! I wanted to say to you that I've been crazy looking for a skirt in this colour but I didn't find it, but anyway in black it also looks great. I hope you like this post, much love, bye!

¡Buenas noches queridos lectores! ¿Cómo estáis hoy? Espero que estéis muy bien. Así que hoy he decidido hacer un post de get the look, porque vi un outfit muy chic y sencillo, que me encanta, este outfit es de una de mis modelos favoritas: Swanepoel Candice, ¿a que es guapísima? Así que como dije este look es muy chic y sencillo porque sólo llevaba un crop top básico, una falda con pequeños pliegos y unas sandalias, y se ve hermosa! Quería deciros que me he vuelto loca buscando una falda en este color, pero no la he encontrado, pero de todos modos en negro también se ve muy bien. Espero que os guste este post, mucho amor, bye!

Get the look: Candice Swanepoel