4.17.2013

Coachella Inspired Outfits

After seeing all these lovely Coachella outfits I was so inspired so I decided to do my own outfits and I think they've turned out quite good. You'll see that these outfits are quite boho styled, but it's the style you could see more at the festival, in this outfits I also used accessories and clothes with trivial prints or brown leather, denim jackets, high waisted shorts and loose skirts. After I finished doing them I noticed all of them had the Californian vibe that I see in most of the looks of the Californian youtubers and bloggers that I follow and I was happy for that. So I hope you had a nice day and now you like this outfits, in the comments let me know which one is your favourite, much love, bye!

Después de ver todos estos bonitos outfits de Coachella estaba tan inspirada que decidí hacer mis propios outfits y creo que el resultado ha sido bastante bueno. Verás que estos looks son de estilo muy boho, pero es el estilo que pudimos ver más en el festival, en estos outfits también he usado accesorios y ropa con estampados triviales o de cuero marrón, chaquetas tejanas, pantalones cortos de talle alto y faldas sueltas. Después de terminarlos me di cuenta de que todos ellos tenían ese ''puntillo'' de los looks californianos que veo en la mayoría de los looks de los youtubers y bloggers de California que sigo y me sentí feliz por eso. Así que espero que haagáis tenido un buen día y que ahora te guste estos outfits, en los comentarios hagádme saber cuál es vuestro favorito, mucho amor, bye!


Coachella Inspired Look I