4.18.2013

ILMFB: I love my fringed bag


I love my fringed bag. In one of my latest posts I said I had bought a new fringed bag, so here you have it. I'm so obsessed with it, I wanted it for so long. I bought it at Brandy Melville in Barcelona (I thing they opened the store a year ago) and I fell in love with the shop because I always loved their clothes but I never had the chance to go in it. I also bought other things that I'll show you as soon as I can. Hope you like it, much love, bye!

Me encanta mi bolso de flecos. En uno de mis últimos posts dije que había comprado un bolsa con flecos, así que aquí lo tenéis. Estoy tan obsesionada con él, lo quería que por tanto tiempo. Lo compré en Brandy Melville en Barcelona (creo que abrieron la tienda hace un año) y me enamoré de la tienda porque siempre me ha gustado su ropa, pero nunca tuve la oportunidad de ir en la tienda. También me compré otras cosas que ya os enseñaré lo más pronto que pueda. Espero que os guste, mucho amor, bye!