4.15.2013

Coachella 2013

Hello lovely readers! So today I wanted to share with you my favourite outfits I've seen so far of this year's Coachella festival. What I'm seeing the most are crop tops, high waisted shorts, trivial prints, brown leather, hats, cowboy boats and bags, jackets... with fringes (by the way, the other day I bought a fringed bag at Brandy Melville and I'm so obsessed with it, I'm definitely going to show it to you as soon as I can), so what can I say rather than Boho is the official Coachella style, I really love it! So I hope you like all this outfits as much as I like them, much love, bye!

¡Hola lectores encantadores! Así que hoy quiero compartir con vosotros mis oufits favoritos que he visto hasta ahora del festival Coachella de este año. Lo que estoy viendo más son crop tops, pantalones cortos de talle alto, estampados triviales, cuero marrón, sombreros y botas de vaquero, bolsas, chaquetas ... con flecos (por cierto, el otro día me compré un bolso de flecos en Brandy Melville, y estoy muy obsesionada con él, definitivamente os lo enseñaré tan pronto como me sea posible), así que ¿qué puedo decir? el estilo Boho es el estilo oficial de Coachella, me encanta! Así que espero que os guste todo esto outfits tanto como me gustan a mi, mucho amor, bye!