4.09.2013

Miss Dior: ''La vie en rose''

I don't know if you have already watched the Dior little film called ''La vie en rose'', directed by Sofia Coppola and starred by the beautiful Natalie Portman as Miss Dior, but I've seen it and I loved it so much that I wanted to do a post talking about it. I love all Sofia Coppola's films and this one specially was just perfection, because Natalie Portman in this commercial looks so gorgeous and she's the perfect example of  Miss Dior, because she has this happy attitude of a woman in love and all the dresses she's wearing are so chic and stunning. When I finished watching this little little film (because it only lasts a minute or so), I just wanted to go and by the perfume, obviously I didn't do it because it's quite expensive but I'm sure I'll by it soon. So I wanted to congratulate Sofia, Natalie and all the Dior team for this beautiful film because if their goal was that the people after watching this they would want to buy the perfume, they've done it right. Much love, bye!

No sé si ya habéis visto la pequeña película de Dior que se llama ''La vie en rose'', dirigida por Sofia Coppola y protagonizada por la guapísima Natalie Portman como Miss Dior, pero yo la he visto y me gustó tanto que quería hacer un post hablando de ello. Me encantan todas las películas de Sofia Coppola, y ésta especialmente porqué es perfecta, porque Natalie Portman en este comercial se ve tan hermosa y es el ejemplo perfecto de Miss Dior, porque ella tiene esta actitud feliz de una mujer enamorada y todos los vestidos que lleva son tan chic y espectaculares. Cuando terminé de ver esta pequeña pequeña película (ya que sólo dura un minuto más o menos), sólo quería ir a comprar el perfume, obviamente, no lo hice porque es bastante caro, pero estoy seguro de que voy a comprarlo pronto. Así que quería felicitar a Sofía, Natalie y todo el equipo de Dior para esta bonita película, porque si su objetivo era que la gente después de ver esto quisieran comprar el perfumen, lo han aconseguido. Mucho amor, bye!